Thursday, December 22, 2005

#1 - Suicide (Part4)

I know you hate me now but you'll love me in the morning." Germz yelled. I think I actually screamed when the water hit my wounds, but I never cry. It was probably the fastest shower in my whole life, it probably only lasted about 3 minutes, enough to wash away the blood. When I got out, Germz was no longer there. I really didn't care, I knew she was somewhere and I wasn't to eager to go seek her out.

I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and headed for my room, my arm was still bleeding a little bit. Germzwas sitting on my bed with a first aid kit on her lap."Sit. Lets see if I'm able to be come a doctor in my future, you will be my guinea pig, and do try not to scream... it distracts me and ruins my concentration."

"You're sadistic." I say dryly and sit down next to her."No, I'm realistic." She did a pretty good job on doctoring my wounds, it hurt like a son of a gun though. I had to clench my teeth to keep from crying out.

"There! All done." Germz said in a fake cheery voice.

"You know that really hurt."

"Yeah and well who's fault is that? I really don't think its mine."

"Are you going to spend the night here in my house?"

"You bet your ass I am, I cant afford to have you try this again when I'm not here. Don't give me that look."

"Well, then avert your eyes because I'm going to change." I got up and walked over to my dresser.

"Oh please." Germz sighed and rolled her eyes, next thing I knew she was taking off her shirt and pants. Germz is very pretty, petite and curvy, it seems that all guys will fall for her. I put on a nightgown. The whole day was catching up to me and I was drained, yawning I got into bed and laid down.

"I really screwed up tonight didn't I? I'm so stupid." I whispered, closing my eyes. I felt Germz laying down next to me and turned on her side facing me."You're not stupid, you did do a stupid thing though, and everyone does stupid things every now and again."

"Yeah but not you, you're the most level headed person I know." I turned on my side so we were face to face, she smiled, it was beautiful.

"Dear I thank you for your faith in my perfectness, but its false faith, I've done my share of stupid things." She reached over and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear tenderly. "Remember Michelle?""Yes, I liked Michelle, she was very nice. I really think she was the one for you.""Yes, well, so did I. I really thought that she was my soul mate and that scared me and I screwed it up."

"How?""Well, remember that party at James's house.""Yeah that was like two months ago, I skipped that party."

"Wish I had. I was three sheets to the wind by the end of the night and I slept with Gerade, my first time with a guy, thank god I don't remember it. Anyway I told Michelle what happened and she broke up with me, which is totally understandable.""I'm sorry Germz, I didn't know."

"Yep now you know even I can me stupid, little dove." I was getting really sleepy and snuggled a little closer to her for warmth. "Do you want to talk about what's going on inside your cluttered mind?"

"I don't think I could talk about it even if I wanted to, Germz."

"Its okay dove, just remember I'm always here for you no matter what." She laid an arm over my side.

"Germz, is it okay if I tell you something?" I asked half a sleep.

"Yes??"

"I love you Germz, and thank you for stopping me.""I love you to little dove." She kissed the top of my head and I feel asleep in her arms.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more thing..try using a holga ion sepail shots for your shots...

you seem to belong to one that prefers the abstract anture of art

Infuse your writings with ur photos... But try to adopt prose to suit your favoured style of shots.By doing so, you engage the reader visual sense as well as his mind.. A deeper athestic appeal

Saturday, February 04, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holga in sepial shots..horrible typos

Saturday, February 04, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

j,,, seems like those words had brought me memories of my past g/f,,,, haizzzz,,,,
way to go LADY!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home