Monday, October 10, 2005

#1 - Suicide (Part1)

"Dear Journal,Life sucks. Adios forever!" That's how I should write it: Short, sweet, and to the point, right? Well, wrong. I've never been accused of being straight to the point, when it comes to exprssing my feelings, and truth is, I am long winded in my own quiet suffering.

So here goes the real writing.

"Dear Journal,I have been on this planet for all of 18 yrs, and ever since I've grown out of my childhood it's been nothing but pain. I really wish to end this false front of me, being the happy and outgoing me. To do that for one more day seems so impossible. No matter how deep the razor cuts it has never been satisfactory. Tonight is the night I shuffle off this mortal coil and lay myself down for an eternal slumber. I hope you understand that this will be the last night I write in you, for I will be nothing more, but a soul in this world."

There...! That sounds much better, doesn't it? It's all true I feel like there's not a single person I'm close to these days. But oh well that's history.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J,,,,, leng luii arr,,,, ppl hardly will come by to appreciate ur poetic words here arr,,,,,especially me,,,( maybe we r in a different league)hahaha,,, any way,,, GUYZZ who will only appreciate ur looks & ur body & ur sucking wor,,, do u think u will scare em off by readin em those which u hv said here huh???
All d best to ya....... smileee

Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Feliza said...

Well, i tink firstly, you are very crude to say that the guys will appreciate my sucking. Why would you say such stuff to me? Pls refrain from it in future. Thanks.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home