Sunday, October 30, 2005

#1 - Suicide (Part3)

Every third time my name was being called. I was going to make a comical joke about moving towards the light since I was obviously hallucinating by now. The bathroom door flew open and I know I cant be hallucinating that.

Germaine, the only real friend I have, was standing in the corridor. Her dark brown eyes flashed angrily and panickey and her long black hair was ruffled like a scared kittens fur. Not only did she look scared she looked pissed, at first I thought this was just part of the hallucination I thought I was having... since no words where being said for a long moment.

"OH FUCK! I knew it! I should have never had let you leave that party alone." She walked into the bath room and I scooted back as if I was trying to disappear from sight. I realize what an ugly sight I am with blood dripping from my arm, half nude, looking something like death warmed over. Suddenly I was self conscious about the whole scene.

"Germz, I'm sorry... You weren't supposed to be here." I say in a small weak voice.

"Yeah right like I'm going to stay at some stupid party when Sam tells me what you were doing before you left to go home. News flash... I knew you were home alone, I just didn't think you were going to do this, this soon! But when I realized the front door was unlocked... Well it all falls in to place so they say."

Germaine grabbed a bath towel that laid still in this frantic environment, and wrapped it around my arm.

"I wish I could say that I'm happy to see you, but I'm not happy to see you, Germz. Some times I wish you would just mind your own business. And leave me to die just like how I almost did." I tried to pull away from her motherly touch.

"I know, but lets hope that you will change your mind on that someday. Now come on, stand up." The tone of her voice told me I better not argue, so I stood up. And watched her pensively.

She turned on the shower and let it run for a few long seconds.

"Well, I didn't turn on the shower because I like to hear the water running, ya know?"

"Wha.. what? You won't want me to take a shower right now????"

"Yes, I do, its part of my plan of getting you cleaned up and settle down and be put to bed, I will force you into the shower if I have to." We changed places, she sat down on the toilet seat and I stood next to the bathtub.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, look at it this way, you've just put me through hell, frightening me with whatever-you-were-thinking-in-your-crazy-head and now its MY turn."

"I hate you."

I sigh peal off my last thread of dignity and jump into the shower.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

updates pls!

Friday, November 18, 2005 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home